A Generational Law Firm Serving Generations of Clients
Memphis Car Accident Lawyers
Let Our Family Serve Your Family
Even at moderate speeds, car accidents can leave us with life-changing injuries. Broken bones, spine damage, or even hearing loss can leave car accident survivors with a diminished income and quality of life. What makes car accidents even harder to deal with is how at-fault drivers or their insurance companies often refuse to take responsibility for the damage they cause.
For the people of Tennessee, the solution to all those problems is the Daniel Law Firm. Our Memphis car accident lawyers help our clients recover the cost of their medical care, lost wages, and other damages in the wake of a car accident. As a lean firm with an exclusive case load, we can devote the resources, time, and attention that your case deserves. Our lawyers, who are members of the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, have the results and the skill to help our clients get their lives back on track.
Get a free consultation with a Memphis car accident attorney today — learn your legal options and find out how we can help get what you need. Call (901) 525-5555 or contact us online.
Car Wreck Compensation in Tennessee
In Tennessee, the law allows injured victims to receive economic, non-economic, and punitive damages. It is important to note that for most personal injury claims, Tenn. Code Ann. § 29-39-102 caps non-economic damages at seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($750,000) and at one million dollars ($1,000,000) for catastrophic injuries.
- Economic Damages: These are the more tangible damages and include compensation for things like medical bills, transportation cost, property damage, lost wages, lost earning potential, etc.
- Non-Economic Damages: These damages can be difficult to put a number to because they include compensation for more subjective conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, mental trauma, severe physical pain, etc.
- Punitive Damages: This measure allows a jury to award compensation to a plaintiff to “punish” the defendant.
If you’ve been seriously injured in a car accident due to recklessness or negligence, then it is likely that you are eligible for at least one, if not all three, forms of damage. Regardless, it is important for you to discuss your legal options with an attorney. At Daniel Law Firm, we offer free initial case evaluations so you can get the answers you need to move forward without having to pay a dine!
Common Causes of Auto Accidents
Determining the cause of an accident is key to prove liability. If there is no evidence to establish fault, it can become increasingly difficult to recover full compensation.
Common causes of car accidents include:
- Drunk driving
- Defective auto parts
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
- Poor road conditions
- Fatigued driving
- Inclement weather
- Traffic violations
At Daniel Law Firm, our legal team has decades of experience handling all types of accident-related injury claims and knows what it takes to successfully prove liability. If you’ve been injured because another driver ran a red light or was aggressively swerving in-and-out of traffic, it’s time for you to contact an attorney.
Serving Memphis Since 1968
Large firms do not equal large results. When your firm is filled with support staff and administrative work and a marketing department, your business becomes less about “helping people” and more about “getting cases.” That creates a culture of treating people like numbers, pushing their cases quickly for as much as is profitable then moving on. In that sense, our firm is counter-cultural: we’re a small firm who packs a punch, who has decades of experience recovering millions for our clients.
- Our recent car accident cases involve a $2 million settlement for workers injured by a speeding car.
- We also recovered $200,000 for a young man who was hit by a negligent driver.
- Notably, we secured a $9 million settlement for the family of a man killed by an 18-wheeler in Arkansas.
All of these results helped our clients pay for their medical care, provide for their families, and create better lives for themselves. That’s what Daniel Law Firm means to our past clients—the people who helped them climb out of the pit someone else left them in.
If you need help climbing out of your pit—whether it’s made of debt or serious injuries or a future of financial instability—call our firm today at (901) 525-5555.
We’re ready to help you move forward.
Recent Cases Of Interest:
- Woman bitten by dog causing permanent scaring. Settled for $395,000.
- Man rear-ended by vehicles drag-racing on Interstate. Settled for $250,000.
- Woman killed in fourteen car wreck. Settled at mediation for $2,850,000.
- Woman hit by UPS truck. Settled for $250,000.
- Woman passenger in a vehicle in a wreck in Germantown, TN. Settled for $275,000.
- Couple hit by driver in Carroll County, TN. Settled for $1,400,000.
- Two construction workers killed while working on highway. Settled for $2,000,000.00.
- Man struck while parked on side of Interstate. Settled for $1,700,000.
- Motel sued for refusing to allow family of missing person inspect the room. Family member later found dead in the motel room. Confidential settlement – as seen on The Today Show.
- Child died during routine medical testing. Settled for $700,000.
- Child died in an accident at another person's home. Settled for policy limits of $100,000.
- Pregnant mother slips and falls at a business in the parking lot. Settled for $600,000.
- Teenager hit while crossing street and struck by vehicle. Settled for $200,000.
- Man killed in wreck with 18-wheeler in Arkansas. Settled for $9,000,000.
- Man shot in club parking lot. Settled for confidential amount.
- Man rear-ended at red light in Germantown. Suffers subdural hematoma. Settled for policy limits of $375,000.
- Man rear-ended on interstate 240. Settled at mediation for $75,000.
- Husband and wife injured when another driver ran the red light and struck their vehicle, knocking it up on the sidewalk. Settled at mediation for $81,800.
- Woman injured in car wreck — Daniel Law Firm wins jury verdict of $2,500,000
FREE Case Evaluation
"*" indicates required fields