A Generational Law Firm Serving Generations of Clients
Memphis Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Serving Victims of Medical Negligence
Doctors of all types and ages are required to meet a standard of care with ever diagnosis, every appointment, and every procedure. However, that standard of care isn’t concrete. In many cases, proving that a doctor made a mistake that failed the standard of care requires incredible resources and years of investigation. Hospitals get away with hurting patients because they’re just too big for any one person to fight.
At Daniel Law Firm, our Memphis medical malpractice attorneys have the experience and resources to fight for the victims of medical negligence. Our lean firm size, decades of experience, and reputation in the courtroom equip us to develop medical malpractice cases that help our clients recover their medical expenses, lost wages, and more.
Get a free consultation to learn your legal options and figure out what to do next. Call (901) 525-5555 or contact us online today.
Examples of Medical Negligence
Daniel Law Firm is made of three highly-experienced and renowned medical malpractice lawyers. Our work has helped hundreds of people get millions of dollars to rebuild their lives. When doctors fail to treat you or diagnose you in a way that meets the most basic standards, our team will be there to help you get your life back on track and hold your doctor or hospital accountable.
Legally, doctors are allowed to be wrong without any consequences. However, they are not allowed to be negligent. Failing to diagnose your cancer when any other doctor would have done so is an example of negligence. When negligence is a direct cause of your losses—medically, financially, or otherwise—then you have a medical malpractice claim.
Other examples of medical negligence include:
- Commencing surgery on the wrong site
- Doing surgery on the wrong person
- Leaving a medical instrument inside a patient
- Failing to diagnose a disease
If you’re wondering if you can afford a lawyer, the answer is yes. Our firm works on a contingency fee basis, meaning we cover the cost of investigating your hospital, hiring expert witnesses, and filing your claim. Our fee is a percentage of whatever verdict or settlement we secure. In short, you only pay if we win. There’s no risk and no loans involved.
Speak with Daniel Law Firm. Let our team get your life back to normal while we investigate the cause of your injuries. Call (901) 525-5555 or contact our Memphis medical malpractice attorneys online today.
Recent Cases Of Interest:
- Woman bitten by dog causing permanent scaring. Settled for $395,000.
- Man rear-ended by vehicles drag-racing on Interstate. Settled for $250,000.
- Woman killed in fourteen car wreck. Settled at mediation for $2,850,000.
- Woman hit by UPS truck. Settled for $250,000.
- Woman passenger in a vehicle in a wreck in Germantown, TN. Settled for $275,000.
- Couple hit by driver in Carroll County, TN. Settled for $1,400,000.
- Two construction workers killed while working on highway. Settled for $2,000,000.00.
- Man struck while parked on side of Interstate. Settled for $1,700,000.
- Motel sued for refusing to allow family of missing person inspect the room. Family member later found dead in the motel room. Confidential settlement – as seen on The Today Show.
- Child died during routine medical testing. Settled for $700,000.
- Child died in an accident at another person's home. Settled for policy limits of $100,000.
- Pregnant mother slips and falls at a business in the parking lot. Settled for $600,000.
- Teenager hit while crossing street and struck by vehicle. Settled for $200,000.
- Man killed in wreck with 18-wheeler in Arkansas. Settled for $9,000,000.
- Man shot in club parking lot. Settled for confidential amount.
- Man rear-ended at red light in Germantown. Suffers subdural hematoma. Settled for policy limits of $375,000.
- Man rear-ended on interstate 240. Settled at mediation for $75,000.
- Husband and wife injured when another driver ran the red light and struck their vehicle, knocking it up on the sidewalk. Settled at mediation for $81,800.
- Woman injured in car wreck — Daniel Law Firm wins jury verdict of $2,500,000
FREE Case Evaluation
"*" indicates required fields