A Generational Law Firm Serving Generations of Clients
Memphis Product Liability Attorneys
Representing Victims of Defective Products
Every manufacturer has a legal and ethical obligation to sell products that are safe for consumers or have adequate warning when their products are unsafe. Every company, from toy makers to pharmaceutical corporations, are liable for the damage their products cause. If you’ve been harmed by a defective product or medication, speak with the Memphis product liability lawyers at Daniel Law Firm.
Our lean, highly-focused firm has been representing plaintiffs since 1968, helping our clients pay for their medical care, provide for their kids, and rebuild their lives. We’ve held some of the biggest insurers and manufacturers accountable in court over the decades, winning life-changing results for ordinary people. If you want to know your options after getting injured in an accident, call us for a free consultation.
Dial (901) 525-5555 or contact our Memphis product liability attorneys online. We offer same-day appointments, both in person and over the phone.
How Products Can Be Defective
There are generally three ways a product can be defective: it can have a defective design, it can be defective in manufacturing, or it can be defective in marketing. There are famous examples of all three; one of the most famous cases involving a marketing defect was Big Tobacco’s failure to disclose the cancer risk inherent to using their products.
Examples of common defective products include:
- Medical devices
- Pharmaceutical drugs
- Vehicle parts, such as tires or brakes
- Household appliances
- Industrial equipment
- Power tools
- Children’s toys
Our clients pay nothing upfront to hire us. Our firm offers our services on a contingency fee basis, which means we cover the costs of investigating, developing, and filing your case. Any fee comes as a percentage of the total verdict or settlement. In other words, you don’t pay unless we win.
Find out your legal options—call us at (901) 525-5555 or send us a message to set up an appointment with a product liability lawyer in Memphis.
Recent Cases Of Interest:
- Woman bitten by dog causing permanent scaring. Settled for $395,000.
- Man rear-ended by vehicles drag-racing on Interstate. Settled for $250,000.
- Woman killed in fourteen car wreck. Settled at mediation for $2,850,000.
- Woman hit by UPS truck. Settled for $250,000.
- Woman passenger in a vehicle in a wreck in Germantown, TN. Settled for $275,000.
- Couple hit by driver in Carroll County, TN. Settled for $1,400,000.
- Two construction workers killed while working on highway. Settled for $2,000,000.00.
- Man struck while parked on side of Interstate. Settled for $1,700,000.
- Motel sued for refusing to allow family of missing person inspect the room. Family member later found dead in the motel room. Confidential settlement – as seen on The Today Show.
- Child died during routine medical testing. Settled for $700,000.
- Child died in an accident at another person's home. Settled for policy limits of $100,000.
- Pregnant mother slips and falls at a business in the parking lot. Settled for $600,000.
- Teenager hit while crossing street and struck by vehicle. Settled for $200,000.
- Man killed in wreck with 18-wheeler in Arkansas. Settled for $9,000,000.
- Man shot in club parking lot. Settled for confidential amount.
- Man rear-ended at red light in Germantown. Suffers subdural hematoma. Settled for policy limits of $375,000.
- Man rear-ended on interstate 240. Settled at mediation for $75,000.
- Husband and wife injured when another driver ran the red light and struck their vehicle, knocking it up on the sidewalk. Settled at mediation for $81,800.
- Woman injured in car wreck — Daniel Law Firm wins jury verdict of $2,500,000
FREE Case Evaluation
"*" indicates required fields