A Generational Law Firm Serving Generations of Clients
Memphis Catastrophic Injury Attorneys
Dedicated Representation for the Severely Injured
Every injury-causing accident is terrible, but there are some injuries that demand a new label—some injuries that change lives forever. “Catastrophic injuries” is the legal and medical term for any injury that causes long-term damage to your ability to function. Catastrophic injuries include brain damage, amputation, loss of sight or hearing, and paralysis, among others.
Since 1968, Daniel Law Firm has been Tennessee’s leading choice for injury advocacy after an accident. Our Memphis catastrophic injury lawyers have helped thousands recover their lives after a life-altering accident. We’ve won millions to help clients pay their medical bills, afford new prosthetics, rebuild their homes to accommodate their new capabilities, and provide for their families. When catastrophic injuries turn your life upside down, we make it right again.
To learn your legal options for recovery—both in court and outside of it—speak with our catastrophic injury attorneys in Memphis. Dial (901) 525-5555 for a free consultation on your case.
Pain & Suffering in Catastrophic Accident Cases
In situations where your injuries were caused by a negligent party, like a drunk driver or a company with poor safety practices, seeking justice for your injuries is one way to rebuild your future. The law recognizes that some damages can’t be accounted for on paper—the loss of mobility or the loss of the ability to think or communicate are beyond assigning a dollar amount. That’s why the law allows claims to file for pain and suffering damages.
Our recent catastrophic injury results include:
- $11 million for the victim of a truck crash
- $9 million for the victim of an 18-wheeler wreck
- $5.6 million for a man who suffered brain damage in a crash
- $2.5 million for a woman hurt by defective brakes
- $2.04 million for the victims of a negligent driver
- $1.4 million for a couple victims of negligent driving in Carroll County
- $395,000 for dogbite victim
Regardless of your options, our Memphis catastrophic injury attorneys are well-versed in helping our clients leverage opportunities for recovery wherever they are. We file thorough car and truck accidentclaims to ensure our clients get every penny of what they deserve out of their policies. We investigate companies and corporations to make sure their negligent practices are brought to light in court. Most importantly, we give our clients the dignity of facing at-fault parties in court, taking them to task for the damage they caused.
Let us fight for your future. Let us help you get your life back on track as soon as possible. Get a free consultation now: (901) 525-5555.
Recent Cases Of Interest:
- Woman bitten by dog causing permanent scaring. Settled for $395,000.
- Man rear-ended by vehicles drag-racing on Interstate. Settled for $250,000.
- Woman killed in fourteen car wreck. Settled at mediation for $2,850,000.
- Woman hit by UPS truck. Settled for $250,000.
- Woman passenger in a vehicle in a wreck in Germantown, TN. Settled for $275,000.
- Couple hit by driver in Carroll County, TN. Settled for $1,400,000.
- Two construction workers killed while working on highway. Settled for $2,000,000.00.
- Man struck while parked on side of Interstate. Settled for $1,700,000.
- Motel sued for refusing to allow family of missing person inspect the room. Family member later found dead in the motel room. Confidential settlement – as seen on The Today Show.
- Child died during routine medical testing. Settled for $700,000.
- Child died in an accident at another person's home. Settled for policy limits of $100,000.
- Pregnant mother slips and falls at a business in the parking lot. Settled for $600,000.
- Teenager hit while crossing street and struck by vehicle. Settled for $200,000.
- Man killed in wreck with 18-wheeler in Arkansas. Settled for $9,000,000.
- Man shot in club parking lot. Settled for confidential amount.
- Man rear-ended at red light in Germantown. Suffers subdural hematoma. Settled for policy limits of $375,000.
- Man rear-ended on interstate 240. Settled at mediation for $75,000.
- Husband and wife injured when another driver ran the red light and struck their vehicle, knocking it up on the sidewalk. Settled at mediation for $81,800.
- Woman injured in car wreck — Daniel Law Firm wins jury verdict of $2,500,000
FREE Case Evaluation
"*" indicates required fields