A Generational Law Firm Serving Generations of Clients
Memphis Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Winning Millions for Victims of Motorcycle Accidents
According to NHTSA statistics, motorcycles were nearly six times more likely to be in a fatal crash than a car. Per 100,000 registered motorcycles, 72 will be or have been in a fatal crash. Riders face far more risk to their lives and livelihood than drivers on their commute, and in many cases, motorcycle accidents are not the rider’s fault.
In fact, motorcycle riders spend hours of training and hours of riding learning how to respond to cars. They know how to get around them, which cars to avoid, and how to ride safely. Drivers, on the other hand, receive very little training on how to share the road with motorcyclists. Instead, drivers are trained only on how to watch out for other cars.
At Daniel Law Firm, we’ve spent decades fighting for the victims of motorcycle accidents. Our Memphis personal injury lawyers have helped dozens of motorcycle riders reclaim their lives, provide for their families, and secure their futures since 1968. When you need an advocate in the wake of a serious crash, we’re the firm motorcyclists in Tennessee rely on.
Providing Personalized & Compassionate Representation
Daniel Law Firm is made of three highly-renowned, highly-experienced attorneys who have decades of knowledge and results under their belt. Just as importantly, our firm is a family practice, including a husband and wife, who have been practicing together for decades. As a literal family, we treat our clients as a part of our family too.
Unlike larger firms, our lean firm size allows us to focus incredible resources and attention on each client. As law firms grow and grow, more of their time and attention go toward running the firm—not taking care of you. In the end, your case will just be another number to a larger law firm. To us, with an exclusive caseload, your case is our agenda for the next several weeks or months. That shows in the results we get and how valued our clients feel as we work with them on their cases.
Dial (901) 525-5555 or use our short online form to schedule a free consultation today! Our Memphis motorcylce accident attorneys look forward to hearing from you soon.
Recent Cases Of Interest:
- Woman bitten by dog causing permanent scaring. Settled for $395,000.
- Man rear-ended by vehicles drag-racing on Interstate. Settled for $250,000.
- Woman killed in fourteen car wreck. Settled at mediation for $2,850,000.
- Woman hit by UPS truck. Settled for $250,000.
- Woman passenger in a vehicle in a wreck in Germantown, TN. Settled for $275,000.
- Couple hit by driver in Carroll County, TN. Settled for $1,400,000.
- Two construction workers killed while working on highway. Settled for $2,000,000.00.
- Man struck while parked on side of Interstate. Settled for $1,700,000.
- Motel sued for refusing to allow family of missing person inspect the room. Family member later found dead in the motel room. Confidential settlement – as seen on The Today Show.
- Child died during routine medical testing. Settled for $700,000.
- Child died in an accident at another person's home. Settled for policy limits of $100,000.
- Pregnant mother slips and falls at a business in the parking lot. Settled for $600,000.
- Teenager hit while crossing street and struck by vehicle. Settled for $200,000.
- Man killed in wreck with 18-wheeler in Arkansas. Settled for $9,000,000.
- Man shot in club parking lot. Settled for confidential amount.
- Man rear-ended at red light in Germantown. Suffers subdural hematoma. Settled for policy limits of $375,000.
- Man rear-ended on interstate 240. Settled at mediation for $75,000.
- Husband and wife injured when another driver ran the red light and struck their vehicle, knocking it up on the sidewalk. Settled at mediation for $81,800.
- Woman injured in car wreck — Daniel Law Firm wins jury verdict of $2,500,000
FREE Case Evaluation
"*" indicates required fields