A Generational Law Firm Serving Generations of Clients
Memphis Premises Liability Attorneys
Fighting for Victims of Dangerous Property Conditions Since 1968
Owning property comes with an agreement; every property owner is obligated to keep their property reasonably safe for all invitees, guests, customers, and tenants. This requires business owners, property managers, and private homeowners to repair (or clearly mark) all hazards on their property. Failure to do so means those people are financially and ethically responsible for any harm caused as a result.
Failure to maintain safe conditions so can look like the following situations:
- Designing a parking lot that is dangerous for pedestrians
- Having an unmarked slippery walkway in front of a business
- Poorly-maintained stairs leading up to your apartment
- Failing to supervise a pool at a hotel
Installing weak or malfunctioning locks on a guest room’s door
If you’ve been injured as a result of poorly-maintained property, call the Memphis premises liability lawyers at Daniel Law Firm. Our firm has the resources and experience to hold hotels, grocery stores, property developers, and others accountable for the harm they caused you or a loved one. Speak with us today in a free consultation.
Call (901) 525-5555 or contact us online to learn your legal options and figure out what to do next. All initial calls and appointments are completely free and without obligation.
Premier Premises Liability Lawyers
For a lawyer, there are two ways to look at you and your case. One way is to treat it like a number, to limit the resources and time devoted to it, and to see it only for the potential value it provides to the firm. As soon as a profitable settlement is on the table, the firm has what it needs—even if you don’t.
The other way to look at your case is to see it for what it is: your only way of recovering from what happened to you. Lawyers who see their clients as people devote the time and resources it takes to develop a case to its rightful limit—not just to the profitable limit. These lawyers don’t think about billable hours or keeping their firm’s overhead low. These lawyers have only one thing on their minds: getting enough so that their clients can live a better life.
Large firms can only think about the cases the first way. They’re too big and their costs are too high. Daniel Law Firm chooses to remain a small firm with a tight-knit staff because we see cases the second way: as your lifeline, as your way forward. That’s why our clients call us. That’s who we are.
A History of Results
Because we devote time and resources to every case, our firm is often able to get life-changing results for our clients. As members of the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum—a membership only 1% of lawyers ever get—we’ve helped our clients cover their lifetime medical costs, their living expenses while recovering, and their wages lost due to injury.
Our recent case results include:
- $9 million for a man in an 18-wheeler wreck
- $2.5 million for a woman injured by defective brakes
- $600,000 for a pregnant woman who slipped and fell
- $100,000 for a child injured at someone else’s home
Our firm costs nothing to hire. We cover all the upfront costs of investigating, developing, and filing your claim so you can focus on recovering. Any fee we get comes out as a percentage of your verdict or settlement. In other words, you pay nothing unless we win.
Get your questions answered—call (901) 525-5555 or contact the Daniel Law Firm online today. We offer same-day appointments in person and over the phone.
Recent Cases Of Interest:
- Woman bitten by dog causing permanent scaring. Settled for $395,000.
- Man rear-ended by vehicles drag-racing on Interstate. Settled for $250,000.
- Woman killed in fourteen car wreck. Settled at mediation for $2,850,000.
- Woman hit by UPS truck. Settled for $250,000.
- Woman passenger in a vehicle in a wreck in Germantown, TN. Settled for $275,000.
- Couple hit by driver in Carroll County, TN. Settled for $1,400,000.
- Two construction workers killed while working on highway. Settled for $2,000,000.00.
- Man struck while parked on side of Interstate. Settled for $1,700,000.
- Motel sued for refusing to allow family of missing person inspect the room. Family member later found dead in the motel room. Confidential settlement – as seen on The Today Show.
- Child died during routine medical testing. Settled for $700,000.
- Child died in an accident at another person's home. Settled for policy limits of $100,000.
- Pregnant mother slips and falls at a business in the parking lot. Settled for $600,000.
- Teenager hit while crossing street and struck by vehicle. Settled for $200,000.
- Man killed in wreck with 18-wheeler in Arkansas. Settled for $9,000,000.
- Man shot in club parking lot. Settled for confidential amount.
- Man rear-ended at red light in Germantown. Suffers subdural hematoma. Settled for policy limits of $375,000.
- Man rear-ended on interstate 240. Settled at mediation for $75,000.
- Husband and wife injured when another driver ran the red light and struck their vehicle, knocking it up on the sidewalk. Settled at mediation for $81,800.
- Woman injured in car wreck — Daniel Law Firm wins jury verdict of $2,500,000
FREE Case Evaluation
"*" indicates required fields