A Generational Law Firm Serving Generations of Clients
Memphis Wrongful Death Attorneys
Millions Won for Grieving & Bereaved Families Since 1968
At Daniel Law Firm, our Memphis wrongful death attorneys hold companies and insurers accountable for the heartbreak left behind in a tragic and fatal accident. We help grieving families face the people who robbed them of a loved one while giving them the financial resources to face the future. In the end, our job is to give families the space to figure out a new reality—one without their spouse, their parent, their child, or their sibling.
Get answers to your questions—call (901) 525-5555 or send us a message online to schedule a free consultation. We’ll discuss your options and help you figure out the next step.
Pain, Suffering & Punitive Damages
When a company or entity causes the death of an individual, they rarely face criminal charges. Corporations are structured so no one person will be held accountable for your loved one’s death. The only way to make the company take responsibility is to file a claim against them—that’s the only way you’ll force them to account for their actions.
Our Memphis wrongful death attorneys’ wrongful death results include:
- $9 million for the death of a driver in an 18-wheeler wreck
- $2 million for construction workers killed by a speeding driver
- $750,000 for a woman killed by medical negligence
- Multiple confidential settlements for people killed in explosions caused by car accidents
- $2,850,000 for family of woman killed in 14 car wreck.
Wrongful death actions are unique in personal injury law because they are among the only cases that allow for punitive damages. Because the courts want to deincentivize companies from doing things that endanger people’s lives, they allow juries to issue enormous multipliers or additional damages solely to punish companies and keep them from making the same decisions.
To get justice for your loved one’s death, speak with our wrongful death lawyers in Memphis. Our clients pay nothing unless we win, so call (901) 525-5555 today!
Recent Cases Of Interest:
- Woman bitten by dog causing permanent scaring. Settled for $395,000.
- Man rear-ended by vehicles drag-racing on Interstate. Settled for $250,000.
- Woman killed in fourteen car wreck. Settled at mediation for $2,850,000.
- Woman hit by UPS truck. Settled for $250,000.
- Woman passenger in a vehicle in a wreck in Germantown, TN. Settled for $275,000.
- Couple hit by driver in Carroll County, TN. Settled for $1,400,000.
- Two construction workers killed while working on highway. Settled for $2,000,000.00.
- Man struck while parked on side of Interstate. Settled for $1,700,000.
- Motel sued for refusing to allow family of missing person inspect the room. Family member later found dead in the motel room. Confidential settlement – as seen on The Today Show.
- Child died during routine medical testing. Settled for $700,000.
- Child died in an accident at another person's home. Settled for policy limits of $100,000.
- Pregnant mother slips and falls at a business in the parking lot. Settled for $600,000.
- Teenager hit while crossing street and struck by vehicle. Settled for $200,000.
- Man killed in wreck with 18-wheeler in Arkansas. Settled for $9,000,000.
- Man shot in club parking lot. Settled for confidential amount.
- Man rear-ended at red light in Germantown. Suffers subdural hematoma. Settled for policy limits of $375,000.
- Man rear-ended on interstate 240. Settled at mediation for $75,000.
- Husband and wife injured when another driver ran the red light and struck their vehicle, knocking it up on the sidewalk. Settled at mediation for $81,800.
- Woman injured in car wreck — Daniel Law Firm wins jury verdict of $2,500,000
FREE Case Evaluation
"*" indicates required fields